Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Healing more and more...

Doing much better this week. Starting to feel more like myself. The antiobiotics have kicked in and hopefully I won't have any more problems with the infection.
Not much else happening....
I started to drive again last week. On Thursday, I go out to run a few errands and I get in the garage and have a flat tire!!! Guess it just wasn't my day. I called our Allstate Road service and they were out and fixed the tire from initial call to me being on my way. Thats pretty great service! Luckily I was at home and not out stranded somewhere on the side of the road. Thank you for watching over me!
The kids are plugging away at school. Jessica likes her teacher alot. Kellie seems to like all of her teachers too! They both are doing well in school.
Our family is planning to go up to the property one last time before it gets to cold to camp. I'm excited because the leaves should be changing and it should be beautiful! I will take lots of pictures and post some if they are good. Were going up Friday and coming home Sunday.
That's about all for now...

0 comments: