Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday! It is a sunny beautiful day in Salt Lake City! I have about half of my spring planting done. We are planning to put in the garden sometime this weekend. I think I may take the doggies for a walk this morning. Then I plan to get a much needed pedicure. Then Kellie has an audition today. Yes, here in Utah. Then tonight our family will go out to dinner to celebrate!
I have only opened one of my presents so far! Special thanks to my friend Kendra for thinking of me on my birthday! Thanks so much for the nice lotions and body wash. It will keep me smelling fresh. :)

1 comments:

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great birthday and Mothers day! I love the picture at Kellies Confirmation. You all look beautiful.