Saturday, February 7, 2009

We made it!

Were in North Hollywood, Baby! Kellie and I got on the road at noon on Thursday! It was smooth sailing! We stopped in St. George for gas and Kellie spotted a Barnes and Noble. We stopped there to get her some books to read.
We arrived at Barstow, CA about 8:30pm in the pouring rain. I decided that my body was sore and I was tired (because I was up til 2pm the night before packing) so we spent the night there. After a good nights rest, we were on the road and got into LA about 1pm. I fought the pouring rain for most of the drive into LA! What happened to SUNNY California? Where are the 90's they had the week before??
We got to the Coldwater Apts where we will be staying. Our apt is in a nice, clean area of North Hollywood. We have a 2br/2ba that is spacious for LA. We also have a nice pool. (still need a little warmer weather) We spent the rest of the day unpacking (in the rain), getting a bed frame (in the rain), and later getting groceries (in the rain).
Today, the sun is shining through the clouds some.
Thanks to everyone who is helping with jessica, sadie and ginger while I'm gone!

0 comments: